Tuesday, November 15, 2005

How can you help?

The best way to help Sidharth is by sharing the burden of his parents for the cost of surgery.

The estimated cost provided by the William Beaumont Hospital is $36,000 to $40,000 USD. This cost includes the physician and hospital expenses. The initial eye exam is schedule on December 6, 2005. If surgery is performed, it will be done on December 9th for the first eye and December 12th for the second one.

The hospital requires all the payment to be made by cashier check on or before December 6th, 2005. We are in a race against all odds to raise this exorbitant amount of money in less than three weeks!

Sidharth's parents, Sridhar and Vinaya, live in India and struggling to raise this money for their son's eye surgery.

Since the money is needed in USD and Sridhar (Sidharth's father) does not have a bank account in the USA, he has authorized me to collect your contributions for his son's surgery. If you are interested in contribution to this noble cause, please send me an email at help_sidharth@yahoo.com.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

had sent mail to this account but it bounced.
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

help_sidharth@yahoo.com.

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 relaying denied for help_sidharth@yahoo.com.
"
please give another mail id..

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Aneel Choppa, classmate of Sridhar. I am located in bayarea, CA. Here I am raising some funds from my friends and collegues for this good cause.

I sent a mail to help_sidharth@yahoo.com requesting for the details on how to send the money. I didn't got any response yet. Please respond soon, so I will send funds immediately.

thanks
Aneel Choppa
408-8922856(cell)

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I am Kiran,. Vinay's Friend (Mother of Sidharth Sai).

You can contact Vinaya’s sister Prathima or cousin Vani, they both lives in San Jose, CA.
You can call them or email, they can give you details.

Her email id: Prathima_devi@rediffmail.com
Home: 408-291-0266

Kiran.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home