Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Regarding funds...we are not there yet!

Thank you for all your kind words and support. We are making good progress, but we are not there yet. Here is the latest tally (December 01, 2005) of funds:

Target: $40,000
Pledged: $19,903
Received: $11,468

I plan to update these totals (see the right sidebar) as we receive more pledges and actual amounts. I am hopeful that we will be able to reach our target on time. A lot of you have asked if they can donate online. I am trying to see if that can be worked out.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vani,

I would like to donate; however I would like to understand the term 'if surgery is required'. Does that mean that (God forbid) surgery is not possible, the expenses will be lower. If so, what happens to the unused money?

I don't want to distract from the real cause, but I'm trying to understand the logistics of fund raising and what happens to unused money.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Vani Kathula said...

Thanks for asking an important question. I will address it in a separate blog message for all the donors to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home