Thursday, December 01, 2005

They got the visa!

By God's grace, Sidharth, Sridhar, and Vinaya got a 2-year multiple entry visa to the US. I will post an update on the financial situation in the evening.

5 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheque not check

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please contact me at durgag53@hotmail.com, if you need any help in Detroit. I will be more than happy to receive/drop off and out up with any visitors for this cause.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Vani Kathula said...

Thanks for your help. I will pass your mailing address to the folks in Detroit who are helping out.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheque is used in India and
Check is used in America. So, it depends where you use it ;-)

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on their visa!!
We all hope and pray that the surgery is successful and the baby is back to normal. I have requested many of my friends and relatives to do whatever they can in this regard. i am sure they will do it. plz do keep us posted in this blogspot
All the very best !!
thanks - anu arunkumar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home