Baby Sidharth leaves for India tomorrow!
Sridhar sent me an email today saying that they are leaving for India tomorrow! I was a bit surprised, but I understood the reasons for his early departure.
Sridhar has to leave his current job in India to focus on Sidharth's eye condition. Bills are piling up and he needs to find a job! There is one good lead that has showed up for a job in Bangalore. This lead requires him to be there for the interview ASAP. Hence the early departure.
Here is what Sridhar wrote when he announced his trip back to India:
Hi,If you would like to send him an email, he can be reached at k_sridharbabu@yahoo.com.
We dropped our CA trip again. And, we are flying back to India on 31st at 6:30 pm ET.
I would have liked to thank each one of you in person for having gone all out and helped us. But for all of your help, we cant imagine as to what our situation would have been. With all of your help, we as parents, did the best we possibly could have ever done to Sidh.
Things happened so fast for us yesterday. I spoke to our travel agent, Mr. Nisthala yesterday night regarding our journey back. He immediately confirmed them for the 31st Dec.
We do feel unhappy for having missed the opportunity to meet and thank all of you in person really.
...
Sidh is doing fine and I am not sure if he really concurs on our idea of returning back without seeing all of you.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU
Vinaya, Sridhar & Sidh
They are leaving the hotel room at 9:00 am EST. We pray for their safe journey back home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home